The biannual ACOP (Political Communication Association) international meeting entitled ‘New communication: New politics?’, will take place on the 7th, 8th, and 9th of July 2016 in Bilbao (Spain).
We will bring together world class political communication experts, as we did in 2010, 2012, and 2014 with Stanley Greenberg, George Lakoff, Evgeny Morozov, Christian Salmon, Jaime Durán Barba, Joel Benenson, Michael delli Carpini and Jen O’Malley.
The meeting will showcase the best in political communication practice and scholarship, providing an exciting occasion to hear and discuss new ideas and meet colleagues who share a passion for excellence in political communication. You are cordially invited to join scholars, consultants, practitioners, and politicians from around the world to this unique meeting in Bilbao.
- Communication, uncertainty and global threats.
- Innovative strategies to win elections.
- Public sector: Credit or discredit?
- Civic narratives of struggle.
The proposal can be submitted in English or Spanish and should include the paper title, author(s), institutional affiliation(s), and 500-word abstract describing research by 7 April 2016. The editorial committee will send decision notice by 13 May 2016. Accepted authors must submit complete papers of up to 25 pages in APA style by 30 June 2016. ACOP will work to publish (with the authors’ permission) the top papers in an indexed magazine special issue (to be confirmed).
Proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rocío Zamora, Universidad de Murcia.
- Salomé Berrocal. Universidad de Valladolid.
- Francisco Seoane. Universidad Carlos III.
- María José Canel. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Karen Sanders. Universidad CEU San Pablo.
- Jorge Santiago Barnés. Universidad Camilo José Cela.
- Eva Campos. Universidad de Valladolid.
- Rosa Berganza. Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
- Jordi Rodríguez Virgili. Universidad de Navarra.
- José Luis Dader. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Marta Martín. Universidad de Alicante.